Saturday, May 16, 2015

Why Not Wyoming?


Not that I expect you to notice these things, but I have not written here for about a month. I am a bad blogger, I know. Truth be told, I had an out-of-control- crazy end of the semester, but I hunkered down and got my shit done. My semester officially ended this week and so now here I am! You’re welcome.

I am looking forward to the next few months. I am still going to be working full-time and I also have to finalize my syllabus for next semester (Yeah, I will be teaching a COLLEGE CLASS all by myself in the Fall. Can you believe that shit?!), and I have a ton of writing that I would like to get done over the summer, but I will also have some time to just be still. To be quiet and calm. I am looking forward to that too.

Looking forward to the stillness does not mean, however, that I am not going to also get bored as fuck. Bored isn’t actually the proper word. Boredom is not my problem; restlessness is. I am trying to plan out some adventures over the next few months, so hopefully those will keep me in check. BTW, anybody wanta go to Wyoming with me?? There’s an art installation in Jackson WY that I would really like to see!

Short of going to Wyoming, I will also be writing here more. Because its my blog and I can do whatever I want. Like if I want to just post “Goose Telephone” sixty-five times, I can do that and you can’t stop me.


.
.
.

No comments: