Saturday, April 21, 2012

Class.



Class.


by james bezerra



I am taking a class

and I really hope to pass!

It is teaching me

exactly how to be

much more classy!



I’ve learned how to throw a dinner party;

how to choose cheese and wine

and conversationally delight

all the articulate friends of mine.

But sadly I think my friends just might

have to take this class now

because they just don’t appreciate how

difficult it is to properly pair

wine with fish to add some flair!



In class we also practiced

how to talk about Renaissance paintings

and how to sound like the placards affixed

to the wall next to Renaissance paintings!

We also attended a gala event!

To a fancy gallery we went

on the night of a photography opening!

Truthfully,

the art did not amuse me,

not really one bit.

You see, the exhibit

was just photos of me

with placards below which all read: Douche-y.

 
.
.
.

No comments: