Wednesday, October 5, 2011

The Internet Thinks I’m Gay.




My friend Mike the Director got an Amazon Local deal on mountaineering classes and at the exact same time I got one for ballroom dancing.

What are you trying to imply Amazon Local, huh?

That being said … I would LOVE to take ballroom dancing classes!!! Or really, any sort of dancing classes.

In fact, there is a little dance studio around the corner from my apartment and every single time I drive by it I think to myself, “I totally want to learn to do all of that!”

That’s always followed by the crushing realization that I have no one to take a dancing class with. No partner for dancing, or for life. And then I always pull over to the side of the road and cry to myself while I watch all the people in the dance studio twirling around. All happy and dancing and in love.

Too much information?

So maybe Amazon Local isn’t calling me effeminate after all. Maybe it is just mocking me.

.
.
.

No comments: