Thursday, March 31, 2011

Quick Movie Review: Paul.


Below please find my Mother’s review of the movie “Paul”.

***

Okay, here's my review of the movie, "Paul":

First of all, there is probably only about a 10% resemblance to our Paul- lots of "Abraham Lincoln"ing going on. It was pretty funny, in that Seth Rogan sort of way. Your Dad thought it was really funny. Of course, he thinks Jerry Lewis is funny. It was very strange seeing Jason Bateman be the bad guy. It also begins and ends at Comic Con, so that was kind of cool. Your Dad wants to know if those Princess Leia impersonators are there every year! It also borrows (intentionally, I suppose) from several previous movies - the place they are taking "Paul" turns out to be the mountain in "Close Encounters" and some of the time he was held prisoner in the warehouse from "Raiders of the Lost Ark". Anyway, we paid $6.75. It was worth that. Would I see it again? Probably not if I had to pay.

Onward to "Rango" ;-)


***

"Abraham Lincoln"ing means swearing, BTW.

How awesome is my Mother?

Thanks Mom!


.
.
.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you knew what Abraham Lincoln-ing meant because I sure didn't. Ryan