Sunday, February 28, 2010

A Handsome and Practical Pair of Shoes For Haiti

Hey everybody! A woman at my work is collecting “gently used” shoes to sent to Haiti. So if you have a bunch of shoes that you don’t wear, shoot me an email and we will work out some sort of shoe exchange or something.

We’ll meet in a dark parking lot and you’ll pop open your trunk and I’ll be all like, “Is that the stuff?”

And you’ll be all like, “Yes, yes it is.”

And then I will scoop up all of the shoes out of your trunk and I will take them to work and I will tell everybody how cool and generous and caring you are.

Here is a picture of one of the pairs of shoes that I will be donating.



I know what you’re thinking, “Why do you own those?”

Well, I was at Target one day and, I don’t know, I think I was in too chipper of a mood or something and I thought that I would wear them. I thought that they looked fun. And then I got home and I had Target-guilt and so I am going to alleviate that by sending this handsome and practical pair of shoes to Haiti.


.
.
.
.
.

1 comment:

military boots said...

Such a very stylish shoes and i like it. thanks for sharing us.