Sunday, May 17, 2009

Some Notes on Things.

I am so tired. It has been a busy few days, but this week should slow down and I should be able to return to you, my blog. But for now, here are a few things to chew over:

Apparently the crazy conspiracy people are now saying that the Shroud of Turin . . .



. . . was a hoax perpetrated by Leonardo da Vinci. Calling Dan Brown! Get your dubious "talents" to work on this one.

Also, it would seem that Maxim has named Olivia Wilde as the hottest woman alive.



I still have a special place in my heart for her from back when she was on the OC. Yes, I did watch it. What?

Also, last night there were a bunch of early-twenties college kids hanging out in my apartment (friends of Violet's brother) and they totally thought that I was hilarious! See, the kids still love me.

I mean, yeah, they were high, but that shouldn’t matter, right?
.
.
.
.
.

No comments: