Saturday, May 10, 2014

Boo.

My neighbors are having a friday night party and for me this is a particular kind of horror. I have talked about this on here before, but you know how I kind of think I’m the coolest person I have ever met (owing to some very specific and probably easily diagnosable kind of narcissism) well it always bothers me to know that other people are having fun without me. This is not because other people are having fun without me. No no, that would be too clean. It is because other people are not having nearly as much fun without me as they could be having with me.

Judging by the noise level, I think that they are about to leap from their balcony into the pool. I admire that kind of verve, but I have been on my own balcony enough to ponder the physics involved and I’m pretty sure that if they do make the jump it will end with compound fractures. I will keep you posted on my neighbor’s progress toward their own destruction.
.
.
.

No comments: