Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Turtleneck.





This is neither here nor there, but I cannot remember the last time that I wore a turtleneck.

This is both a good, and wise thing. I am short and have inherited poor genetics that guarantee me a supple and fleshy chin and neck. So the turtleneck look is no good for me.

However, I like a simple, classic style enough to appreciate that the turtleneck can be a good look … if you’re really good looking.

That’s all I really had to say about that.

(P.S.: Sorry folks, not all of these posts can be winners.)
(P.P.S.: You try consistently generating original content on a regular basis, then complain about that time I posted about turtlenecks. Just saying.)
(P.P.P.S.: Dude, how fucking dreamy are Matt Bomer’s blue eyes? That fucker.)


.
.
.

No comments: