Wednesday, January 20, 2010

The IRS and also some aliens.

So I don't know if these things are true, but last night I read them in a book (so I am inclined to believe):

A memo written in July 1969 refers to the formation of an internal unit to oversee all IRS monitoring of "ideological, militant, subversive, radical, and similar type organizations." This group was known as the Special Service Staff.

Also this tid-bit:

If the government has no knowledge of aliens, then why does Title 14, Section 1211 of the Code of Federal Regulations implemented on July 16, 1969, make it illegal for U.S. citizens to have any contact with extraterrestrials or their vehicles?

That I found both of these "facts" in a book called "The Paranoid's Pocket Guide" does not mean that these things are lies.

Somebody should look into these things. Somebody who is not me.

.
.
.
.
.
.

No comments: