Thursday, June 18, 2009

Are Your Pants Blinking?

So I know what you were just thinking. You were just thinking, “Geez, I just don’t think it is obnoxious enough when I am out in public and I get a phone call and my awful, awful musical taste is all on display for the world while my terrible Hanna Montana ringtone plays on and one and on.”

Well, then I am going to do something nice for you and tell you that technology has now made possible an entirely new kind of cellular phone obnoxiousness.

Look at this dress that tennis star Maria Sharapova is wearing. Look at it really closely …



Actually, it doesn’t matter how closely you look at it, you won’t see anything.

That dress wirelessly connects to a cell phone and when you cell phone rings (and plays that Lady Gaga song you like) this dress blinks. That’s right, it is no longer just a party in your pants (or purse, I guess) it is now a party all over your clothes.

Now look, I’m not so dead inside that I don’t find this kind of cool, but play this tape to the end and imagine what it is going to be like when you go see a movie and those jack-asses who don’t turn their ringers off, are now blinking. That’s right. They are blinking.

Here is an article about all the blinking.
.
.
.
.

No comments: